Monday, December 24, 2012

Bowling

On Christmas Eve we took Jacoby to do another first, bowling and he was incredible!  Jace had fun watching the big balls and kept saying ball, ball. 
Boden did this little stance every time.  It was cracking me up.
While we were waiting for a lane, Ty took the boys to the arcade.  He gave each of them a few bucks and they won some tickets and then got to pick out something fun.  Jacoby was so cute and didn't pick anything out for himself but picked out this huge purple ring for me.  He was so excited to give it to me and for the next week if I took it off he would bring it back for me to put it back on.  You can see it in this picture.  It was so sweet of him and just like my boy to do something like that.
Blake slept the entire time while Lace bowled.  I really think we should do an ergo commercial.
These two cute boys were not only up there for their own turns but for each others. 
Check out that score board.  Yep, I got crushed by my six year old nephew and 4 year old son!  Boden and I were neck and neck though.

No comments: