Saturday, December 1, 2012

Chicago!


We were home from Florida for three days and packed up again.  This time we drove to Chicago.  It was so nice to be back!  We went straight to Pizanos for pizza and then walked around downtown to see the lights.  I love Chicago during Christmas time and it was so fun to show Jace.  He loved the lights! 
The next day the kids and I headed to Lindsey's house.  It was her birthday and we spent the entire day celebrating together.  It was so much fun!  We had cupcakes, ordered in food, played with the kids, walked and talked the whole day.  Man, I miss her!  It was just what I needed and Jacoby got his Nella fix too. 
Saturday we went to nookies for breakfast and then met James and Nicole at the zoo.  It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to catch up with them. 
It made me miss Chicago so much!

No comments: