Monday, December 3, 2012

My Jacoby

4 years ago, this little boy came into my life and forever changed me.  Words cannot express how much he means to me.  He is my everything and I am his.  He loves me so unconditionally and thinks that I am a true super hero and that my super power is night vision.  He tells me all day how much he loves me and he shows me too.  4 years ago I had no idea what I was getting myself in to.  I had no idea how one person could change you so much.  I had no idea how much he would teach me about myself.  I had no idea how much I needed him in my life or what I was missing in my life.  I had no idea that I could love some one this much until this beautiful baby boy was placed in my arms.  The last four years have been the best years of my life and I owe that all to my Jacoby. 

No comments: