Friday, November 5, 2010

Apple Picking

Every year we go and do some apple picking. I look forward to it every year. This year we decided to head south to Indiana and found an amazing spot. That I think will be our new spot. Jacoby likes it too but I think the reason is different than mine. They have a tractor!
We took the tractor out to the orchards and then Jacboy got to help pick the apples in the back pack.

He thought it hilarious.


Pretty soon he started eating the apples. This picture makes me crack up. He is chowing down.



He also helped bu pointing out where all the apples were.


and he even shared a few bites with me.
It was a beautiful fall day and the leaves were all stating to change. Sometimes living in the big city it does my soul good to get out to the country and open spaces. That day was one of those days.


On the way home we stopped at a thrift store in the middle of no where and I scored BIG! I brought home a new lamp that I ended up making a chandelier out of along with another lamp that I redid. After our shopping adventure we went to Cici's before heading home for pizza. One of Jacoby's favorites.

No comments: