Saturday, November 6, 2010

Playin with the dolphins

My dad was here for two weeks but we were so busy working we didn't have much time to play. so the last day he was here we went to Shedd Aquarium. We have annual passes and go quite a but this was the coolest day at the aquarium ever because it was empty.

We were the only people in the shark exhibit and I took full advantage of it taking lots of really cool pics- some even with the flash but shhh don't tell any one.


We noticed all sorts of things we had never noticed before since it is always packed.



Then we headed to go see the dolphins and the whales and I fell in love all over again with my camera. Seriously, some of the coolest pics I have ever taken. I think I am finally starting to get the hang of it.





How cool are these?




Jacboy was loving it being empty as much as we were and had a great time playing on the ledge and pretending to swim like the dolphins.




My favorite!
Then we went up stairs and watched the new show which was pretty cool and then came home just in time for lunch and nap time. We had the best morning! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming out. We had a great time and Jacoby is still asking where Paka is at least ten times a day.

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

It was a wonderful morning!!!!I love to go and see you all at your place. Love You all.