Saturday, November 6, 2010

Carving Pumpkins with Mamma and Paka


















We were so excited to have my parents in town to carve pumpkins with us this year. My dad was in town for two weeks doing some remodeling on our house and my mom joined him at the end of his trip to enjoy a few days with us.
I thought for sure that Jacoby would love to carve the pumpkins and get all dirty this year. He really liked it last year. He was not a big fan this year. Even with us trying to convince him to stick his hand in the pumpkin he was happy just watching and using a really long spoon. He really liked playing with the seeds and I am still finding them all over. He is an expert hider. Jacoby did love when they were all lit up. He was mesmerized.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacoby looks so big. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Love you.