Tuesday, November 2, 2010

San Diego

After being home only 4 days, we packed up again but this time we went to the west coast to go and see our best friends the Benson's. It had been too long since we had seen each other and we had the best time.

We flew to San Diego and they drove down from Big Bear and we met up in our old city where we lived together. It was so much fun hitting up all the old places but this time with our our little boys.


Jacoby and Brayden love each other! They did really well together and we only had a few instances the entire time we were there. They had a great time taking a bath together but never again will I give my child a cup in the bath tub. He drank so much water that he woke me up in the little of the night only to throw up all over me, him and the bed. It was horrible!




The boys were a little obsessed with each other's shoes so we had a compromise and they each got to wear one of each others. It was so cute watching them walk around in them. I love this picture but seriously how much longer is Jacoby's legs than Brayden's.




We went to the Shores both days we were in San Diego together. It was our spot when we lived there. I cannot tell you how much I love this family. All of them. We miss living so close to them and seeing them all the time. They are amazing people and we are so lucky to have them as our extended family.





It was a little chilly at the beach but we made the most of it and it didn't stop the kids from getting in the water. Me on the other hand was happy to get my toes in and that's all. We had planned on surfing but after being spoiled with the bath water in the Atlantic Ocean a few days before the Pacific was a tad too cold for me.






We would take this one armed shot every time we were at the Shores so for history sake here we are a few years older and parents.



I think the only thing better for Jacoby than being at the beach was being there with Brayden.

Lots of hugs and kisses from these two cute boys!


We also went down to downtown LaJolla to see the seals. We tried to take some pics of the boys together but none of them turned out great. They were very distracted with all the birds, balls and anything else other than what we were trying to get them to look at.


See distracted....

I love this picture of us!



Us and our boys and of course we had to hit the Coffee Bean way too many times when we were there. It is so wonderful and there is nothing else like it. Even Jacoby was a big fan!


I think we wore these little boys out. It was so much fun and I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time. For some reason that seems to be the only thing we do when we are together. Love you guys!

No comments: