Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One of the best days ever!

















We flew home from Denver Sunday night and left for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on Monday morning for a week. Jarod had to go for work and Jacoby and I went along to hang out at the beach and play.
We had a great time playing at the beach, in the pool and going out to eat at some really fun places. We went to a clam bake one night that was amazing and Jacoby loved clams, crab, shrimp and everything else that he tried. He thought it was the best. When we got back to the resort we went down to the beach and played in the water with Daddy. It was a wonderful evening with our little family and one I will remember forever.
My baby loves the ocean and has the biggest grin on his face constantly while we are there. These pictures warm my heart because he is so happy. Every time I look at them I can't wipe the grin of my face as well.

No comments: