Friday, April 1, 2011

Mexico, Mexico, MEXICO

Before we left for Mexico, any time that we would talk about going Jacoby would start chanting Mexico, Mexico, MEXICO and then start singing Ole' ole' ole' from the Mexican soccer game we went to about a year ago. He has such an amazing memory. And then he would tell us that he was going to play in the water, run from the waves and drink pina coladas. Well we did all of that. Our last day there he found this cool water toy and had a blast driving around in it.
Typical Jacoby pointing his finger and telling me "Be right Back".
He had such a blast and was the best little boy. He keeps us all laughing. One morning when we woke up at 5:30 because he was so excited to go out and play in the water, we told him that it was too early to wake up and he needed to go back to sleep. He luckily did but an hour later was certain that now was the time to get up. So we told him that we had to play on the bed so he got his Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse that Grandma J brought for him and was playing with them. I was changing his diaper and Mickey Mouse kept sticking to his diaper tabs. I told him that he needed to move Mickey and he told Mickey Mouse with his finger pointed at him, "Mickey Mouse if I have to tell you one more time you are going to have to go to time out." I about fell over laughing. I wonder where he got that from??
I have never in my life spent the day at the pool but I can officially check that off my list now. One day, we hang out by the pool all day and it was perfect! I think I am going to do that more often.
It was such an amazing trip and I want to thank Mary and Jim so much for taking us to Mexico. This little boy- or baby as he likes to be called had the best time and so did we. Thank you for everything and thank you for loving my baby so much. It melts my heart whenever I am with you guys to watch you interact with him. He is so loved by all of you and I am so glad that you are a part of his life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: