Friday, April 1, 2011

Some Thoughts

So I have been thinking a lot lately about journaling. I am a horrible journal writer always have been. I have tried numerous times in my life to be better at it but I am just not. I try to use my blog as a journal but I have noticed that I am very reserved about REALLY talking about what is going on some times. I started thinking about why and I was nervous about what people may think or really I just don't want to share what is going on with the whole world. It's just not my style. I have always had a very tight circle of friends around me that really know me and I guess that's what I decided I wanted my blog to be. So I deleted a bunch of people and those of you that are left are going to start getting the more authentic, mushy, deep thinker that I am. I have opinions and some pretty strong ones at that and some day when Jacoby reads through this blog aka my journal I want him to really know me not just have a chronological order of what we did while he was growing up. I want him to see what makes me me and where he came from and know that his Mama loves him so much even if she makes some mistakes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that Jess. I think that will be great for you to journal on your blog. That is what I intended mine to be but as you can see I don't do a very good job. Love you and it was so good to see you. Thanks again for being here for Emma's first birthday it meant alot to me to have you here for it.