Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Emma's First Birthday!

The real reason we headed to Boise was for this little girl's first Birthday. How she is even that old I don't even know.



She is so stinkin cute and so funny. She has this little stink eye that kills you. It is so funny!




She was a little overwhelmed at first by everyone at her birthday party





so she laid on the floor for a but- I am not sure what she was doing but I thought it was funny.



She is so stinkin cute and sassy too! I love it! She can hold her own with her 3 boy cousins.





I bought this horse for her a long time ago and Jacoby was so excited to give it to her. She loved it!



The best one we got- but we do keep on trying. Ash looks cute!






She is just beautiful! I love her cheesy grin that reminds me of her Daddy!




Emma didn't want to get her hands dirty and why waste time using hands she just sucked the cake away. So cute!





And she loved it! Her other grandma made her this cute zebra cake. It was Lace's Birthday too so Ash went with a Lacy type theme for sure! We also got to celebrate Michael's Birthday a few days later. We have lots of April Birthdays in our family.





On Sunday, I took ASh and her family out to take some pics. I thought this family one turned out really good.



I of course had get the big one year old picture with the balloon. A little family tradition in our family and they turned out so cute. She loved running around bare foot on the grass with the balloon.




We love you Emma so much! You are such a special little girl who has the whole world wrapped around your finger and you know it. Jacoby adores you and so does everyone else. Your mommy loves you very much! She wanted you so badly and I am so glad that she has you. I love to watch her with you and see what a great Mommy she is. We love you Emma Rose!

4 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

Oh thank you so much Jess for posting these pictures and for coming for Emma's birthday. It was so much fun to see you guys. Thank you also for taking our family pictures and for Emma's first birthday pictures too. I love them.

Jim Domeny said...

Tha is Ashlee's comment. She was logged in on my account. But I agree. Thank you. Emma is a cutie these pictures capture alot of her personality. Love them

The Hemming's said...

What a sweet little girl she is. And what a wonderful little addition she is to the family.

Unknown said...

Thank you mom for letting Jess know. I didn't even think to log out of your account to post something.