Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom!!! Thank you for all that you have done for me and all that you do on a daily basis. You are my support, my friend, and on many days my sanity! Thank you for being the Mom that I strive to be.

I love you so much and I am so thankful that you are my mom. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent me to you. I have learned so much from you and I continue to learn so much from you. You are an amazing example of what a wonderful Mother is. Thank you for always providing me with unconditional love and support. It means the world to me to know that you are always there. We love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

Oh my! I love you so much. I am honored to be your mother. I may never known what I did right to deserve the blessing of having you in my life! You are a great example to me. I want you to know that I know Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. You are an incredible mother to Jacoby. I am so jealous of the relationship you enjoy at this time. Enjoy it, lean on it in times when you question what to do, love it each and every day. You are a beautiful daughter inside and out. Thank you especially for being my friend. I love you more that you know. Mom