Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We had a wonderful Mother's Day, thanks to my amazing husband and baby boy! Jarod got us tickets to go to Brookfield zoo out in the suburbs. The day was beautiful and we had a great time!




Ah, his little face when he saw the giraffes. He loves them! He was so excited!







Making his monkey face- not really sure- I asked him to smile and this is what he did.








We had a great day seeing all the animals but Jacoby's favorite part was running in the big open field. We don't have much room to run here in the city and this little boy loves to run.





This beautiful day made me reflect on my life the last 2 and almost 1/2 since this precious child entered my world. Words cannot express how much I love him. I try to put it into words but it truly is so profound what I feel for him all words seem inadequate.




He has taught me how to live life to the fullest. He has taught me to stop and smell the flowers (I mean everyone we pass!). He has taught me to laugh just to laugh. But mostly he has taught me to love on a level I didn't know I was capable of.



He adores me. He thinks that I am the greatest thing in the world. He never can get enough hugs and cuddles all day and I swear he would still be attached by the umbilical cord if he could. And the funny thing is I feel the exact same way about him.


That night as I was laying down with him to go to sleep. He took my face in his little hands and said, "I happy, Mama". I told him that I was happy too and thanked him for being my very special little boy and then he corrected me and said, "No baby". I said thank you Jacoby for being my special little baby and he said, "No problem Mama!" and then hugged me tight.


I love you more than I can express Jacoby! Thank you for making my Mother's Day so great and thank you to your wonderful Daddy too!




No comments: