Saturday, May 5, 2012

Grandma GG visits

 Grandma GG came to Cincinnati for a visit.  We were so excited to have her.  She hasn't been out to visit me since I have been married so it had a been a long time.  We kept her busy from the first day.  We had a Cinco di Mayo celebration. 
 We took her to the aquarium and Tom and Chee for lunch.  We all had a great time even Jacers!

 We spent lots of time at home and on the swing.  Jace's favorite place to be.  I hit my grandma up for lots of advice on what we should do to our yard and where we should plant certain things.  It was so much easier showing her then describing it over the phone!



 Jacers had lots of smiles and giggles for Grandma GG
 We took some picture of my grandma for her new online dating adventures
 We took everyone out to Wild Ginger for sushi.  Jacoby has been asking to go for a while so we finally took him and he loved it and so did Grandma GG.  It was Jacoby first time at 3 and GG's at 74.

Jarod was traveling most of the time when she was here and it was so nice to have company.  We watched some shows and talked a lot.  I love my grandma very much and it was so nice to have her in my house with my babies.  It was so nice for them to spend so much time with her.  Hopefully it is not another ten years before another visit :)

No comments: