Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My little Gymnast

Jacoby did such a great job in his three year old gymnastics class.  It was the first time that he did a class by himself and he did fantastic!

He is getting really good at all of his tricks and he loves going!




His favorite parts of gymnastics are swinging into the foam pits, jumping on the trampolines and doing tricks according to him. 
and Jacers slept through most of gymnastics! 
I was a little nervous how he would do without me in class with him.  The first day he did great but I was still a little hesitant the next week.  He never missed a beat!  We would get there and he would want us to walk him out and then he was off.  Occasionally I would see him look up to find me and he would wave but for the most part he was so into class he hardly thought of me.  The second to last class his teacher came and found me and told me that she had kids and would want to know this.  Then she proceeded to tell me that Jacoby was the most well adjusted and best three year old listener she had ever taught and she has been teaching for over ten years.  It was really nice and is it bad that it was a little shocking :)

No comments: