Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mom,
I wanted to write you a letter for Mother's Day and I know that I could have sent it but I really wanted to put it on my blog for my children to see some day to know how much I appreciate my own mother.  So here it goes.
For the last few months, as you know I feel like I have been on an amazing journey.  One that has made me appreciate you so much more than I ever have before.  I think you are amazing!  I think that you are the best mom and I am so thankful that you are my mom.  I am so thankful that I was sent to you.  Thank you for giving me life.  Thank you for carrying me for ten months.  Thank  you for enduring the pain that you endured for me to come to this earth.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Thank you for being you and being so selfless.  Thank you for all the sacrifices that you made in your own life for me. Thank you for following the spirit instead of doing the popular thing.    Thank you for putting me before yourself so many times and thank you for teaching me the things that you taught me.  Thank you for being such an amazing example of what a wonderful mother is.  Thank you for loving me as much as  you do and thank you for being my friend.  I love you and appreciate you so much!  Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

Oh My! This was not what I expected to see when I opened this up. I love you! You have truly been a pleasure always...I think that you are so amazing and I can not believe that Heavenly Father intrusted such an amazing spirit to me. You have taught me so much about life and so much about love. You are who made me a mother first. Being a mother is really all that I ever wanted. I am so greatful for you and for the selfless person you are. I love to watch you care for your boys. They LOVE you. It makes me want to shout for joy. I am so proud of you. Thank you for all that you bring to my life. I love you. Love Mom