Friday, August 3, 2012

Beach Day

 The next day, we got up ate breakfast and headed to the beach.  We got there around 9 and Jacoby was on the beach the entire day!!  I went up and put Jace down for a nap and when we came back Jacoby was hiding in the sand.  It was so funny!  Daddy and him had operation hiding and as soon as I stepped out on the balcony to tell them we were headed down, they hurried and covered Jacoby. 
 We rented a little cabana thing for the day and it was great!  We were able to play in the sand all day and still keep Jace out of the sun. 
 We took turns putting Jace down for naps, while the other one stayed and played on the beach with Jacoby.  When it was my turn, Jacoby and I went out pretty deep in the water and I taught him how to catch a wave.  It was a blast!!  Sometimes I would put him on my back and we would ride one and other times I would just get him on top of the wave and run with it.  He thought it was hilarious.  I really enjoyed having some one on one big boy time with my big boy at his favorite place ever.
 We went and had amazing Cuban food for dinner and then hit up Ben and Jerry's for ice cream.  We ate our ice cream on the balcony and watched the waves. 



Daddy and Jace played and played.  I love to hear him belly laugh and Daddy can get the best ones. 
Then it was Jace's turn to have some dinner.  What a messy way to feed a baby but he loved it!!  It was such an amazing day!!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

I want to go to the beach! I think it is great that Jacoby loves the beach. I know that you love it too. These are darling picture. I can't wait to see the kids. Love mom