Saturday, August 4, 2012

Memories

 There are times in my life when I would like to just hit the pause button and live in this moment much longer and this night was one of them.
 Life is good.  Life is really really good.  Sometimes I wonder how I ended up to be so lucky to have the life I have. 
 I have the most amazing husband and children, who I love so much! 
 We love spending time together with just the four of us. There is no one else I would rather be with then my little family.  They are everything to me.
 I love to hear them laugh and giggle and there was lots of that on vacation so much that I wanted to stay forever.  To see my boys so happy makes me the happiest person in the world. 
 I want to remember how Jacoby loved to not only run away from the waves but how this time he ran in to them so fearless.  I want to remember really playing in the waves for the first time with him and seeing his face light up every time. 
 I want to remember watching him be a T-Rex and march through the water seeing how big of splashes he could make.  I want to remember the sand castles that he built with his Daddy and then was just as excited to destroy them.
 I want to remember Jace being so in awe of everything around us, especially the sand.  I want to remember those chubby hands digging in it and then trying to see how fast he could get it to his mouth without me noticing.  I want to remember his little tan lines on the rolls on his legs.  Or how he reached for me the very first time at the beach.  I want to remember him sitting in front of my with the view over his little head and then he would turn and smile and then lounge himself into me and give me big slobbery kisses and snuggles. 
 I could have stayed in this moment forever.  It was so much fun watching Jacoby and Daddy play in the waves and how every time he would jump he thought he could jump so high with Daddy's help and spread his legs out as wide as they would go.
 I am so glad that I was able to capture some of the moments so they will stay with me forever. 
 I am very lucky to have all three of them
 and I hope all of them know how much I love each of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those moments when you feel like this. I need to take pictures when it happens so I remember how blessed and wonderful life is as a mother. Thank you for reminding me of those moments today. I needed it. Love you and love you family.