Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lacy and Blake Visit

We were so excited to have Blake and Aunt Ace come for a visit!  Daddy went to Tucson for work and the girls stayed and played with all the baby boys!
It was so much fun to have so much time with Blake.  We all loved having him here.  Jacoby must have told me a dozen times after they left that he wanted them to come back and this time he wanted them to bring uncle soldier Brian. 
We had fun going to the aquarium, shopping, shopping and did I mention shopping!  We also did a lot of hanging out and watching the boys play.
It was so much fun to have my sister here and I had a blast catching up with her, watching girls shows and movies and of course getting some ice cream.
It really made me want to move back to Boise to have my sisters to hang out with every day. 
By the end of the week we were both exhausted.  Since both of us had our own baby we weren't much help to the other, so when Jarod got in to town we didn't even wait for him to put his back down and we were out the door just the two of us!  It was pretty funny! 
We tried numerous times to get pictures of Blake smiling but the little stinker refused until the morning that they left.  They were worth the wait to get these cute pics of him smiling at his Mama.  He is a mama's boy and it makes me so proud to see what a wonderful Mama he has.  Blake is a very lucky boy to have my beautiful sister as his Mama.  She is one of the most incredible people I know and I love her so much.  I love to see her as a mom and caught myself getting emotional a few times while watching her.  You see, she was my first miracle and now she has one of her own.
Thanks Lace for making the trip out here with Blake!  It was so much fun having you and Blake.  We love you both!

No comments: