Sunday, September 30, 2012

Protection


Before church Jace looked so cute in his little outfit that I decided that I wanted to snap a few pictures.  He was not in the mood for pictures but I did capture this precious moment with my boys.  Jacoby was in the shower with his Dad and came running in the room with just his underwear on and wanted to be in the pictures.  He was jumping on the bed and being wild like usual and then suddenly he stopped, plopped down next to Jace, put his hand on his head and told him, "Don't worry Jace, I will always protect you" and then was back to his jumping.  Jacoby takes his role as big brother very seriously and he is Jace's protector.  There is no doubt in my mind that he always will. 

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

That could not be any sweeter!!! Love them. MOm