Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15 Months!








Our little boy is not so little any more! The other day after church we took him outside on his fire engine to let him ride around which he loves to do. We got a few pics but it was really cold in the shade so we hurried and went back inside. I love his wild hair! It is different every day and after every nap! I love the curls though. They are too cute!
Jacoby is every where now. He walks, runs, jumps and climbs on everything and every one.
He does not like to stay home and just hang out so we keep ourselves very busy with swim, library class, music class, visits to the park and lots and lots of walks and runs.
He is still a great eater and will eat any thing. Some times he doesn't like it but he is willing to try anything and usually likes it. He doesn't like anything that looks like baby food though. He is a big boy and wants to eat exactly what we are eating.
He started taking one nap around 14 months of age. He is usually a pretty good napper and we usually get 2 hours out of him.
We took him to the doctor last week and we finally hit the 10% in weight! I was so excited!! He weighs 21 lb. 3 oz. now.
Jacoby is talking up a storm!! Last week after our doctor's appointment we sat down and made a list of all the words Jacoby uses on a regular bases and knows what they mean, since he will just copy everything that you ask him to these days without really knowing what they are, he is up to 36!
He is getting stronger and stronger opinions every day and will let you know about it.
He still is a mama's boy and can't get enough of me. Sucks on my hair, plays with my hair, kisses me all day long and loves to still cuddle with his mama! I am so glad I have a cuddle bug because they are my favorite moments with my sweet baby.
We love you so much Jacobes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the red firetruck. You told me you had gotten him that a while ago, but it is so cute. Plus I can't believe how big Jacoby is. He looks like a little boy not a baby any more. He is adorable. It was so good to catch up with you this last week. I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So my computer thought it would be fun to post my comment three times for you on your wall. So I deleted the other two. That is why it says I deleted a posting. Love you.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Where does the time go? He is darling! And that hair. ..so cute!