Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Poor Baby Boy!




I am skipping way ahead because my mom wants to see what Jacoby's little sores look like!
My poor baby has been so sick lately! He is doing much better today but on Friday night he came down with a temp of 102.7 and on Friday morning when we were at the doctors office these beautiful sores showed up. Poor Jacoby has hand, foot and mouth disease!! It's horrible and he has it really bad! He has sores all the way down his throat, in his mouth and up his arms and legs. He has not been able to eat or drink and we have been getting by on ice cream and breast milk. Thank goodness I am still nursing him or I am sure it would have been a lot worse!
I feel so bad for him but the good news is that today he is starting to act much more like himself!

5 comments:

Ericka said...

Oh no, poor baby. I don't know what I would do! Charlie already doesn't eat and I am afraid they would have to put him on a feeding tube if that happened to him! Poor little Jacoby. Get well soon!

Jim Domeny said...

Oh! Wish I was closer so I could help! Love him.

Unknown said...

Poor little guy. I hope he starts feeling better. It makes me sick just thinking how much that would hurt. Tell him we love him and we hope he starts feeling better. Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for the little guy!! How miserable. Glad to hear he is feeling better. Glad you and Jarod survived as well!! Take care! Can't wait to see you guys. PS the first picture of Jarod cutting his hair is priceless!! Such a face....

Lindsey said...

Holy Cow! I have had Hand Foot and Mouth disease (lets be honest. . .I get everything because I have no immune system) and Addie has had it too (because I passed on my lack of immune syster to her) It was miserable and hurt so bad. Poor little guy. . .I know his pain! Hope he is feeling better!