Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ashlee's Shower


When I was home we threw a baby shower for Ash. I was so excited to have a pink shower after all our boys and we had lots of fun! My camera decided to die right before the shower so here's the pics I got from the shower. I love this white washed picture that my camera took right before it died. I think it is so cool! And those are the cute cupcakes that Michael and I made for the shower. I was so proud of myself!
If you want to see more pics of the shower and pics of what my sister got or what my mom has been making for her- click on her blog over to the left- Ashlee and Brandon Anderson.
We are so excited for this little girl to get here! Only a few more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture is pretty cool that is all white washed out. I also love my cupcake picture. Thank you again for throwing me the shower. It was great. Love you.