Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a day at the park


You know you live in a climate that is too cold when on a day that hits 30 you think you are in a heat wave and head to the the park! Linds and I took the kids out during a heat wave and I brought along my new camera that I am so excited about! I haven't gotten to use it too much yet and I was so excited for an opportunity to pull it out.














The swings were the big hit with these two last year and we could put them in the swing and the would swing forever. Not so much this year! It only lasts for a few minutes and Jacoby's saying "all done" and wants to get down.







These two are just too cute! Such good looking babies!




He would rather lay on the beam dig in the snow with his gloves, put the snow on the beam and then lick it. Yep, that right lick it! He is all boy!! He stayed like this for a long time. He was really enjoying eating the snow.






No comments: